Wild Berry Ranch is part of a farmer co-operative located in the rustic Appalachian mountains of West Virginia. We implement various sustainable practices to provide you, the consumer, with a gourmet product at a practical price. There is a simple equation to why we are able to achieve this.
BETTER BREEDING + BETTER DIET = BETTER BEEF
Our promise: Our beef is sustainably raised without the use of antibiotics, hormones, steroids, and are never fed any animal by-products or artificial ingredients.
NO ANIMAL BY PRODUCTS
NO HORMONES OR STEROIDS
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
Farm to Table
We work with Haines Farming and Custom Meat Processing LLC. located in Gibbon Glade Pennsylvania. However, arrangements can be made to have your beef shipped to the butcher of your choice.
How it Works
- You pay for live beef
- We ship beef to butcher
- You decide how you want beef cut
- You pay butcher fees and pick up at their location
Grass-Fed Beef is Healthier Beef
- Lower saturated fat levels in comparison to that found in feedlot beef.
- High source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids which are know to fight against heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and many reduce the risk of cancer.
- A good source of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), thought by many to be a cancer fighter
- Reduced exposure to E. coli bacteria
- A high source of Vitamin E which is an anti-oxidant linked with a lower risk of heart disease and cancer.